Brewery » Tasting Experience at The Tuatara Brewery
Tasting Experience at The Tuatara Brewery
If you take a gentle meander up the sunny Kapiti Coast to the Tuatara Brewery tasting room, you can yourself in the company of a beer tasting and food pairing experience that will open the eyes of both the craft beer initiated and uninitiated.
Craft beer enlightenment comes in the form of:
- A history of beer through the ages
- Close up look at the raw ingredients used
- Deep dive into the various beer styles
- & a comprehensive introduction to the brewing process.
The session is lead by one of our zen beer masters and is accompanied with:
- A tasting tray of four different beer styles of different origins.
- A four-course hors-d'oeuvre pairing, made in-house from locally-sourced ingredients, married with each taster.
- View our sample beer & food matching menu & photos.
Our Brewery Tasting Experience is held every Saturday at 3.15pm and runs for approximately one hour. A minimum booking of 8 people and a maximum of 20 people is required. You must be 18+ years or older.
Bookings are essential and close for the weekend sessions the Thursday prior at 5.00pm. After this time you can call the Brewery Tasting Room on (04) 296 1953 to check if there are any spaces still available.
The Tasting Experience costs $35 per person.
For a unique & sensory loaded experience, simply:
- Call the Brewery Tasting Room on (04) 296 1953 or call Charlotte on (021) 210 7366 or
- Flick Charlotte an email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE - This tasting experience is held at the Tuatara Brewery tasting room in Paraparaumu. If you wish to make a tasting experience at The Third Eye in Wellington Central, click here!